Current representation through Cline and Mosaic Talent Agency

B B ELLES MEDIA on the MIND

Online entertainment updates, resume, and television/ film activities of Brian B Elles... check back for regular updates

Email: brian.elles@gmail.com
Facebook: Brian Elles
Twitter: @ellesexperience

2.21.2010

Funny Bone

I'm excited to start some exciting workshops later this afternoon. The respected comedian and actor Jeff Gage is conducting multiple sessions at the Funny Bone Comedy Club where he will help sharpen stand up and improv skills from the group.

With strong ties to the Second City, Jeff is a great guy to know. I'm super excited about this, mmm mmm mmm. I'm looking to really take things to the next level and with networking and coaching from such positive people in the industry, I'm really feeling some positive momentum which I hope to harbor for years to come.