Current representation through Cline and Mosaic Talent Agency

B B ELLES MEDIA on the MIND

Online entertainment updates, resume, and television/ film activities of Brian B Elles... check back for regular updates

Email: brian.elles@gmail.com
Facebook: Brian Elles
Twitter: @ellesexperience

3.07.2010

Strong Auditions Lately

I had a dynamite audition for the 16mm film project! The director created many successful films, some of which won international awards!

This audition went so good because of the tactics I've been learning in my Method Acting and Improv classes. Specifically, the use of putting myself in the moment while utilizing sense memory to bring out emotional dynamics to my performance.

Sense memory is a strategy where you specifically recall one of the five senses, touch, taste, smell, sound, sight. For example, thinking of how pine trees smell might spawn the emotion of happiness because it might remind you of Christmas time and the fun of being with family.

I feel myself getting stronger and stronger each week! Literally and figuratively. I owe much to my great acting coaches, Chad Willet and Jeff Gage. These two gents are truly some damn good actors!